Life as I See It

Life as I See It
Me and my beautiful wife to be, Cynthia

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Gift Of Time

What it is the most precious commodity? Is it oil or gold? Do you have a guess? I would say that the most precious commodity is time. Let's think about it for a few minutes. Yes everything is measured in time.
      As a child we never thought much about time. There was an abundance of it. It seemed limitless. I know for me I had heard all my life that God had given everyone of us a set amount of days to live. I just never thought much about it. Then something happened and I will tell you  it started to sink in for me . I was seventeen and I had just graduated high school. I had my whole life in front of me right? Then one of those rock your world and change your life kind of events happens. God decided to call my older brother home. He was just 25 very young just 8 years older than me . It was like wow we don't live forever. He had a little over 6300 days on this earth not long at all.
        So time in my opinion is the most precious commodity. We can give but never get it back. Think how important you must be to someone for them to share their time with you. Then the question arises,  how do we spend our time?  Worrying about yesterday? You know spent time that's gone and we will never see again!  Why do we waste time with regret. The only time we have any control over is this second and then the next. Life is lived 60 seconds at a time. The seconds turn to minutes the minutes turn to hours and then to days and months and then years. Its fun to look back over the years and relive the good times. That just equates to time well spent. I don't want to live a life of wasted time. I want to spend my time wisely. Choose wisely what you spend yours on.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this. I hope it was worth it.
Thanks

Kenney Big Skinny Pope.

No comments:

Post a Comment