Life as I See It

Life as I See It
Me and my beautiful wife to be, Cynthia

Sunday, July 19, 2015

True Love.

I'm the lucky one, though she would say she is. I'm the one who gets goosebumps when she walks into the room. When I  think about all the years that lie ahead of us Good Lord willing, I get excited. My life was meant for you. I admit it took awhile to find you. Through a bad situation God led you to me. He knew just what I needed .  When I look at how beautiful you are I am amazed. I see a heart of gold that is selfless and caring always putting me first. I know for sure I'm the lucky one. I don't know what you see in me but I'm glad you see it. It's funny when you picture yourself growing up and finding that person its never like you picture it. It's better. You are above and beyond my wildest expectations. I see so many of my mother's traits in you, I know that's why God sent me, you. I love all that we have in common. We can talk music, books or life in general. I love that I can make you laugh, sometimes not intentionally. I love that even though you aren't a morning person I can still get a smile out of you. I love your adventurous spirit, the way you are willing to step out of your comfort zone for me and try new things, like all of the crazy hole in the wall restaurants I drag you to. When we met you didn't drink coffee. I on the other hand am an avid coffee drinker. You were willing to give it another chance. After experimenting with several creamers you are now a lover of coffee and can't start your morning without it. I love the way we create magic in the kitchen. Sometimes we even make something edible. I love how you asked me this morning as you were leaving for four days if I was going to be okay.  I love how we never fight. We might disagree on something but we don't make a big production about it. You are quick to forget and forgive. You never worry about the future and provide me an example how I need to trust God more to provide. I see a Godly woman who loves her girls and in return is loved immensely by them. I love how you believe in me even while I am filled with self doubt. I love the nights we sit in silence just enjoying each other's company. I realize how truly rich and blessed I am even though I don't say it near enough. I know my mama would have been proud to call you her daughter in law. She would have loved you to the moon and back. These are just some of the reasons I know I've found true love.
Love you Cynthia
I'm looking forward to forever with you.
Enjoy your last Cheer Camp with Jeli. I will miss you but will be anxiously awaiting your return.
PS That new dog you were dreading will be here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment