Life as I See It

Life as I See It
Me and my beautiful wife to be, Cynthia

Saturday, October 15, 2016

One Week

Like a child waiting on Christmas here I am waiting. I'm waiting on the best present I could have asked for and its all wrapped up in you. Its just a mere week and its been 4 years in the making, my forever. So glad I found you and I can't tell you enough.
   As we sit in silence watching the Sunrise together just enjoying each other. I realize with every love song playing that these songs were wrote about us. Its a gift when you can take something broke and piece it back together. That's what you have done with my heart. I had all but given up on love but you showed me it would be better than just ok to try again.
In just a mere week a new chapter will begin for us as you will take my last name.  So many things were missing my first go round into marriage from the start.  I never had someone that wanted to be a part of everything in my life. I never had someone encourage me to follow my dreams. I never had someone completely believe in me.  You give me wings to fly.  You still believe in me when I come crashing to the ground.  Our relationship is built on mutual respect. Even though you will never be the one to put all of your thoughts into words I will never doubt how you feel. You show me many times daily your devotion and care.
  In a mere week we will see the sunsets differently, as one.  We will build our life together. We will experience tears of joy and laughter. We will be there for each other when times aren't so good. We will always have the other's back.  You are a force to be reckoned with If someone hurts a loved one. 
   What I am saying is in just a week I will be proud to be your man, protector and provider. You will always be loved. Thank you for taking a chance on me.
One week and I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment